Technologies such as cookies, pixels and local storage systems are used on this website to facilitate navigation. The following explains what a cookie is, the cookies we use, the purposes for which they are used and the options available to control or eliminate them.
General information about Cookies
A cookie is a small file that stores Internet settings. It is downloaded through the browser during the first visit to a web page. Cookies allow websites to offer personalized services (for example, remember a login or display relevant content).
Configuration and deletion of Cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your internet browser options. In the event that you block them, certain services that require their use may not be available to you.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
1. Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
3. Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es)
4. Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES)
5. Chrome para Android (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es)
6. Cookies Flash (http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/ settings_manager07.html)
If you wish to obtain more detailed information about cookies, you can use the “Help” function of your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org. To delete cookies from your mobile device, you will have to consult the instruction manual of said device.
Cookies used by Ecoembes
The cookies used are the following:
1. Authentication Cookies: They are those that serve to identify the user.
2. Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content to broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
3. Analysis Cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.